The Gulf Emirates is a top-end destination of modern 1001 Arabian Nights, full of towering skyscrapers and opulent malls but also authentic Bedouin culture.
Early bird departure: 18/11-11/12/2016.
Join us on an exploration journey Further of the Horizon, part of our Around the World in 80 Trips programme. See the world for less, not less of the world!
Bahrain, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Oman
- Remnants of the Dilmun ancient civilisation in Bahrain
- Meta-modern culture and the Museum of Islamic Art in Qatar
- Towering skyscrapers and glittering shopping malls in Dubai
- Bedouin heritage and Ferrari World in Abu Dhabi
- Desert safaris with 4×4 in the middle of nowhere
- Historic forts from the Portuguese era around Muscat
- Trails of the frankincense trade in Salalah
- Less than 84€/day (14 days, per person, including accommodation, car rental, extensions)
- Accommodation 40€/night/person (80€/double room, 4* hotels)
- Transportation 10€/day/person (20€/day car rental)
- Bahrain/Qatar extension 220€/person (Dubai-Bahrain-Qatar-Dubai flights)
- Oman extension 260€/person (Dubai-Muscat-Salalah-Dubai flights)
This trip is not a fixed group departure, and may run any time during the Autumn (15/9-15/12) or Winter (15/12-15/3) travel season, for any number of people. Travellers can join only for specific destinations or parts of the trip instead of the whole duration. The exact date, length, programme and cost of the trip will be discussed and arranged between the travellers involved, and all such information stated here is for reference purpose only. Contact us for reservations or additional details!