Finland, Sweden, Norway, Arctic Circle
At the edge of the wild Atlantic Ocean, Scandinavia offers unforgettable journeys along majestic fjords, unique Arctic activities, and cosy modern cities.
Take a fjord cruise along some of the most breathtaking scenery in the world.
Take a glimpse of the surreal Northern Lights display in the dark arctic sky or enjoy a hiking experience under the famous Midnight Sun.
Explore elegant modern cities, full of striking architecture, Nordic design, and baroque splendour.
Scandinavia Cities Expedition
Scandinavia Arctic Expedition
A kaleidoscope of lakes, forests, and wooden towns, Finland is a land of unspoiled nature, unique culture, strange language, famous as the home of Santa Claus.
- Explore Helsinki downtown and the 18th century sea fortress of Suomenlinna
- Explore the striking Design District and discover amazing modern architecture
- Hike through primeval forests and enchanting lakes beyond the Arctic Circle
- Enjoy an authentic Finnish home sauna experience with traditional herbs
- Meet charming Siberian huskies and walk with them inτο the forest trails
- Visit and feed the reindeers at their farm, and enjoy a fun short reindeer sled ride
- Visit Santa Claus Village at the Arctic Circle, where is Christmas all-year round
- Carve through the frozen ocean on a unique memorable icebreaker cruise
- Take a glimpse of the surreal Northern Lights display in the dark arctic sky
- Experience the famous Midnight Sun on a relaxing riverboat cruise
Welcome to the land of Nordic Design, featuring a rich historical past, a laid-back mentality, magnificent outdoors, cosy indoors, and elegant modern cities.
- Explore the cobblestone streets of Stockholm Old City, full of baroque elegance
- Discover the stories behind the Nobel Prize and Laureates at the Nobel Museum
- Explore the uniquely decorated underground stations of Stockholm Metro
- Marvel at the Vasa warship, painstakingly restored to its original glory
- Visit the UNESCO listed well-preserved fairy-tale Drottningholm Palace
- Sail across the Stockholm archipelago to the UNESCO listed Viking town of Birka
- Visit the university town of Uppsala, an important centre since Viking times
- Explore the Hanseatic town of Visby in Gotland, full of medieval ambience
- Discover the vivid red rock carvings of Tanum, dating back from the Bronze Age
- Enjoy Swedish fika, with coffee and cinnamon buns, at one of the many cosy café
At the edge of the wild Atlantic Ocean, the land of the Vikings awaits travellers for unforgettable journeys along its rugged shores and majestic fjords.
- Explore Oslo’s redeveloped waterfront and urban renewal architecture projects
- Enjoy unforgettable train journeys along the scenic mountainous landscape
- Take a fjord cruise along the breathtaking scenery of Nærøyfjord and Geirangerfjord
- Explore the fish market and the wooden houses of the historic harbour of Bryggen
- Explore Norway’s rough and wild coastline on a relaxed Hurtigruten coastal cruise
- Drive through twisting hairpin roads and the engineering marvel of Atlantic Road
- Explore Trondheim’s colourful wharves and the medieval Nidaros Cathedral
- Explore the idyllic fishing villages and majestic scenery of Lofoten Islands
- Gaze at the endless ocean from Nordkapp, the northernmost point in Europe
- Visit the remote Svalbard archipelago, with more polar bears than people
*indicative prices, based on past experience
Indie Horizons is not a travel agency or tour operator, but a Travel Club designing itineraries for independent travellers. Travellers participate in trips and events at their own risk, and should be prepared and in good enough shape for the included activities. All prices are rounded average estimates based on past experience, per person, inclusive of all respective taxes or fees whenever possible, and subject to availability and currency fluctuations. Every part of the itinerary, including destinations visited, departure dates, trip length, accommodation, transportation, activities and final cost, is flexible and can be tailor made to the preferences of the participant travellers, and any such information listed here is for reference purpose only. Please contact us for additional details.